Your Path to ITEA
Applications for Fall 2024 are being accepted
Contact Admissions to watch our online Preview Day
Start your application:
Requirements for Admission
ITEA seeks students who are flexible about doing things in a different way. Applicants demonstrate and provide evidence that they have the maturity, commitment, motivation, passion and integrity necessary to become caring practitioners and instruments of nature.
Studying Classical Five-Element Acupuncture is for students who take personal responsibility for learning in great depth.
ITEA is dedicated to upholding a standard of education which ensures serving the public with the highest level of competence, knowledge, quality and professionalism.
Contact ITEA Admissions, to learn more about the application process.
Future Practitioner Track
Inquire with Admissions
Fall 2023 Traditional Track
Admissions Application Information
- Priority Deadline: July 15th, $200
- Regular Deadline: July 16th to August 14th, $275
- Expedited Deadline: August 15th to September 1st, $425
- If enrollment is full, the applicant is added to the waitlist for the following intake
- 2023-2024 Academic Schedule
Traditional Track and Practitioner Track Interviews:
In-person interviews are held at ITEA. After applications are received, the Director of Admissions will coordinate interview scheduling.
- Talk with Admissions to learn about important guidelines to consider if you are interested in practicing acupuncture in a state other than Colorado
- Learn more about Licensure Eligibility on pages 25-26 of our Catalog