New Schedule – Starting February 2024
More details and calendar updates to come. Follow us on social media for more information.
Treatments are based on the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) ear protocol. Benefits of AcuDetox (or NADA) experienced by our clients include: improved mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory, increase in energy, improved sleep, reduced stress, reduced anxiety and irritability, alleviated hyper-vigilance, flashbacks and nightmares.
For your session:
- No appointment or registration is necessary
- Bring a valid military/veteran ID or first responder identification
- Please eat before receiving treatment
Wednesday: 4:30 PM – 6 PM (arrive no later than 5:30 PM)
Free for U.S. veterans, those currently serving in the U.S. military, and members of their households. Now open for first responders in our community.
317 W. South Boulder Road, Suite 4
Louisville, CO 80027
This protocol is proven to alleviate symptoms of acute stress and trauma
Participants are seated fully clothed in a calm group setting
Rest and close your eyes for 30-45 minutes to receive the benefit of the treatment
Pain and Stress Relief
- Acupuncture is currently being provided at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.C. for returning veterans experiencing combat stress.
- The military is also using acupuncture on the battlefield to help relieve pain.