CLOSED Wednesday, May 31st
Treatments are based on the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) ear protocol. Benefits of AcuDetox (or NADA) experienced by our clients include: improved mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory, increase in energy, improved sleep, reduced stress, reduced anxiety and irritability, alleviated hyper-vigilance, flashbacks and nightmares.
For your session:
- No appointment or registration is necessary
- Bring a valid military/veteran ID or first responder identification
- Please eat before receiving treatment
Wednesday: 4:30 PM – 6 PM (arrive no later than 5:30 PM)
Free for U.S. veterans, those currently serving in the U.S. military, and members of their households. Now open for first responders in our community.
317 W. South Boulder Road, Suite 4
Louisville, CO 80027
This protocol is proven to alleviate symptoms of acute stress and trauma
Participants are seated fully clothed in a calm group setting
Rest and close your eyes for 30-45 minutes to receive the benefit of the treatment
Pain and Stress Relief
- Acupuncture is currently being provided at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.C. for returning veterans experiencing combat stress.
- The military is also using acupuncture on the battlefield to help relieve pain.